“The mission of the Organized Village of Kake is to promote the welfare of tribal members and descendants through the development and operation of social, economic and cultural enterprises, and to preserve and maintain Native cultural traditions and our subsistence lifestyle."
* Enhance the quality of life of tribal members through economic enterprises and social programs.
* Preserve and sustain cultural traditions.
* Advocate for the protection and preservation of customary and traditional areas and gathering practices important to our subsistence activities.
Check out the Career Opportunities for job announcements!
NEW - Deadline Extended for the Lingit Language and Cultural Instructor
If you're a student or college student, check out our Higher Education page for information about what OVK can do to help you with your education career or training needs!
28th Annual Culture Camp
The Keex Kwaan Lodge is owned and operated by the Organized Village of Kake. It offers:
- Business Center (Computer with Internet)
- Meeting / Banquet Room
- Post / Parcel Service
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in All Rooms
- Complementary Morning Buffet
- Laundry facility
- Open Year Round
- Satellite TV in every room
- Refrigerator and Microwave in every room
Contact Telephone: 907-723-8386